Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Saturday’s BOD Meeting WILL NOT be a gripe session.

For your information: It is no secret (or surprise) that at least two of our BOD members will not attend this Saturdays BOD meeting. Kent and I were fully aware of this possibility when we called the meeting. It is also very true that should one more BOD member decide not to attend then there can be no BOD meeting. Having fully acknowledged this possibility, there is no restrictions on those members present sharing what documentation they have with one another. I will have as much documentation as I have access to available for review by anyone interested.

That being said, I have no interest in being involved in a giant gripe session attacking BOD members or other members present or not. It is my intent to share the documentation I have access to and to listen and discuss input and ideas from those present. Hopefully those in control of the BOD will respect the interest of the members and provide copies of the documentation they have even if they aren’t going to attend.